Oxford Dictionaries contains bilingual dictionaries in 6 language pairs with the possibility of advanced search and quick access to the meanings of words, phrases, expressions. Unique study materials help to comprehensively learn and use a wide range of languages.
The resource contains more than 4 million words, phrases and translations in English, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and other languages.
• Thanks to the revolutionary pronunciation programs, users are learning how to pronounce words correctly while listening to their sound.
• Unique language learning includes examples of using words, grammar rules, searching for all word forms, explaining grammatical terms, and help with spelling and pronunciation.
• Access to hundreds of business correspondence templates, including sample letters, including e-mails, resumes, professional biographies, which provide practical help in managing business correspondence in each language, including English.
• Contextualized language references include notes on life and culture, a guide to grammar and idioms.
• Regular updates every year, thanks to which users get access to the most modern meanings of words, as well as new words.
You can subscribe to the entire collection of dictionaries or to individual language pairs: Russian-English; English-Russian; Spanish-English; English-Spanish; French-English; English-French; German-English; English-German; Italian-English; English-Italian; Chinese-English; English-Chinese.